How technology can turn your customer feedback into action

1 bookmark(s)

  1. As a tool for understanding the customer experience, feedback should be integral to your marketing strategy. But making sure that feedback leads to organizational change isnt easy. According to Understanding Customers by Ruby Newell-Legner, your business only hears from 4% of its dissatisfied customers. Of the other 96% who say nothing, 91% will never come back. Collecting feedback is an essential step towards understanding your customers. For small businesses, this is as easy as calling customers and having one-to-one conversations. But for larger enterprises, this approach simply isnt feasible. So, what types of technological solutions can help you to effectively collect, interpret and action customer feedback on a large scale?
    Voting 0

About - Made with in Rotterdam

Mopinion: The Leading User Feedback Tool

Mopinion is a proud sponsor of User Feedback News. The voice of the online customer is taking on an increasingly important role when it comes to improving websites and apps. So web analysts and digital marketeers are making more and more use of User Feedback Tools in order to collect feedback from the user. Mopinion takes it one step further and offers a solution to analyse and visualise user feedback results from your websites and apps wherever you need them. The real challenge for companies is not about capturing feedback, it is about how to make sense of the data.